* Associates Degree, Troy University, Business Administration and Management
* Fashion Merchandising Degree
program at Shepherd College, Shepherdstown, WV
* Sewing and Fine Needlework since age 5
* Most intensive work began
* Subsequent experience with Costuming, Reproduction Clothing, Quilting, Heirloom French Sewing, Ribbon Embroidery,
Cross-Stitch, Embroidery and more.
* 2009 to Present: Chattahoochee Shakespeare
Company, Columbus, Georgia. On going teaming for upcoming production work.
* Georgia Rennaissance Festival, Fairburn, Georgia.
* Association and promotion with the Columbus Cottonmouths Hockey Team and Coach Jerome Bechard
"An Evening with the Stars" Benefit Dance Competition, May 2009.
* Northside High School, Annual Shakespeare Festival
* Double Churches Middle School, Columbus, Georgia. Theater costuming for school productions.
* Ars Nova School of the Arts, Huntsville, Alabama
- "My Fair Lady" Production 2004, Costume 2 lead Eliza Characters with the following: Ascot Race Dress, Liza's Ballgown and
the Finale Dress.
* Elkmont High School, Spring Theatre Production "The Canterville Ghost", Elkmont, AL,Created four
Ghost Costumes for Main Character "Simon de Canterville" and three supporting Ghost characters "Hester the Horrid", "Lady
Jane the Graveless" and "The Vampire Duchess", Spring 2001
* Contemporary American Theatre Festival, Shepherd
College, Shepherdstown, WV -- Created Costume for Actor portraying Mary Todd Lincoln in "Mary & Myra" Summer 2000. Invited
to return as Assistant Costume Mistress/Seamstress for following season.
* Miscellaneous Bridal and
Titanic Clients -
California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, and West
*Bridal and Titanic Clients Outside United States:
Canada and Australia
and Other Recognition:
* The Bayonet - Fall 2008, Feature Article on
teaching basic sewing skills to military spouses
* Athens-Limestone Chamber of Commerce, April 2001 Chamber Outlook Newsletter, Member Spotlight
* Era's of Elegance www.erasofelegance.com E-zine, June 2001 Issue, first woman named to the Excellence in
Elegance recognition section.
* The Decatur Daily, Sunday, October 7, 2001, Living Today Section E1 Front Page
Athens News-Courier, Wednesday, October 10, 2001,
Life Styles Section B Front Page
* West Virginia Family and Consumer Sciences, Design Apparel Award, Spring 2000 For Titanic "Jump" dress
* Jefferson County Fair, Jefferson County, West Virginia, August 2000, Overall Winner, Adult Sewing
Category with 5 Blue Ribbons, 2 Red Ribbons and 2 White Ribbons
* Web award from www.fabrics.net, August 2001.
Public Speaking Profile:
* Professional Business Women's Association, Martinsburg,
WV. August, 2000, Speech on Textile Preservation and conservation.
* University of Alabama, A&M, North Huntsville,
AL. Senior Fashion Class. September 2001 Speech on Entrepreneurship, small business ownership and Edwardian design.
Limestone County Family and Consumer Science High School Senior classes. November 2001. Speech on Entrepreneurship, small
business ownership, preservation and design.